With the wedding bells ringing, one of the most important preparations is selecting the outfit. If you are anxious and confused about choosing a wedding attire for yourself, then here we help you explore a whole world of opportunities and select a perfect dress out of the available wedding dresses for men.
Let us help you navigate through the step-by-step process of picking an appropriate wedding dress for you.
Step – 1: Know the types of Wedding Wear available
There is a potpourri of wedding outfits available for men. Here are your choices:
- Bandhgala: If you are looking for a stylish wedding outfit, then a printed Bandhgala with trousers and matching Safa will make you look dapper. Do not forget to accentuate its look with Jodhpuri Juttis.
- Sherwani: What is safer than a classic Gold and White or Maroon and Gold sherwani on your big day? Amplify the look of this classy and eternal Indian wedding dress with a golden dupatta and a designer mala.
- Tuxedo: If you are the one who is not much fascinated by ethnic wear, then a black tuxedo is one of the smartest choices for you as wedding wear. MLS Silk Blend Embroidered Tuxedo or Velvet Designer Tuxedo are the best choices for a princely and fancy wedding.
- Nehru jacket: If you want a comfortable and easy-to-carry outfit that can help you create a minimal yet stylish look, then a Nehru Jacket is the one for you. The multicolor floral printed Nehru Jackets are perfect to wear for a daytime wedding. Match with Safas, and you are good to go!
Step - 2: What are the Wedding Functions and which outfit to pick?
Now that you know a plethora of options of wedding dresses available for you, it is essential to ascertain what are the different wedding functions lined up. Accordingly, you can determine which dress is the best for that specific wedding ceremony.
- Engagement: For a daytime engagement, nothing can look more graceful than a simple Kurta with a Nehru Jacket. For a night function, you can consider Brocade Angrakha Jodhpuri Bandhgala Suit. If you want to go western, a good old-fashioned black Tuxedo is also an exemplary choice.
- Haldi: Haldi is the time that does not need you to dress up much. Wear a yellow Kurta in chikan, print and brocade for a minimal look or a Silk Blend Embroidered Kurta Jawahar from Mohanlal Sons to make a statement.
- Sangeet: A maroon kurta can complement your sangeet ceremony. Accessorize with a matching golden stole and flaunt your best dance moves.
- Wedding: For a wedding, you can freely choose a rich and extravagant attire. Go with a sherwani. Compliment it with a red or maroon dupatta if you have picked a cream sherwani or a cream stole if you have chosen a maroon or red sherwani.
Step - 3: Where to shop from?
Now comes the most vital decision! When you are picking wedding dresses, you need only a specialist! The reputable and oldest wedding stores like Mohanlal Sons offer the latest and handpicked designer wedding collections. They are known for offering high-quality inspirational clothing designs. One can also refer to the Vivah Patrika at their stores which would help you choose the right outfits for various ceremonies of wedding.
So, for a timeless ethnic wear, head to Mohanlal Sons and explore their exquisite couture such as Kurtas, Pathanis, Nehru Jackets, Bandgalas, Tuxedos, Indo-Westerns, Sherwanis, and more. MLS online store is a one-stop destination for celebration wear.